- You share the NFC family of products’ commitment to natural health and well being lifestyles.
- You manufacture organic and/or natural products and want Kosher certification.You want to save time and money and are looking for kosher, organic, vegan, and/or Gluten Guard certification
- You want a smooth certification process with a certifier you can communicate with!
If you answered YES to any of the above, then read further:
NFC Kosher Certification Process – Outline
These are general steps to becoming kosher certified. However, please note that every facility is unique and some of steps may not be applicable to your situation. Only upon a thorough investigation can a firm kosher protocol be implemented.
First Step – No Fee!
At your request we will contact you by phone. We will establish that NFC can and should be your certifier! There are a lot of choices for you and the right partnership is crucial for your success. Call us at 888-422-4NFC or 914-319-9040
Step Two – No Fee!
An initial confidentiality agreement is exchanged with no cost or obligation for you.
Step Three – Still No Fee!
After you receive our application information you will send NFC the following information which will include the following important pieces of information:
- An ingredient list for each product to be certified, their manufacturing source with name,
phone number, and kosher certificate
- A schematic of operation/flow chart of production for each production line. This must include a list of ALL equipment in your facility (even of those that potential kosher product is not produced on)
- A general schedule of production for products requested kosher certification. Is your entire facility expected to be kosher certified or only a percentage of your products?
STEP FOUR – Even Still No Fee!
- NFC conducts research on the kosher status of each ingredient. Company is notified of ingredients that are approved for certification and/or will jeopardize the kosher status of your project.
- A pre- approved ingredient source list is developed and finalized
- NFC sends protocols to you for certification, and a fee for certification estimate. Details on how the inspection process works for your situation will be included.
STEP FIVE- Deposit Time!
NFC and you enter into a contract for certification. A deposit is sent before the first inspection visit.