This is the correct page if you are applying for Vegan Certification for the first time. We work exclusively in natural, organic and vegan products industry to provide clear labels so your consumers can be confident they are purchasing high quality, healthy foods, and products.
The Vegan Certification Process. Contact us for Vegan Certification Process documents if you are a:
- Manufacturing, trading or distribution company
- Vegan processor
- Have farm products or animals that originate from your farm facility
Documents you will receive:
- General Flow Chart: a diagram of the Vegan certification process
- NFC Procedural Guide: the general outline of the Vegan certification relationship and your facility
- VSP Starter Kit – a guide to help you submit a complete application
- NFC – Form 022: Vegan Application
- NFC Affidavit: Affidavit for allowed non-organic certified ingredients in product(s). They must be GMO-free and contain no prohibited substances or processes
- NFC Vegan Profile Form: One form that outlines the raw materials and ingredients in your product, their source, and organic status.
FOR CONSUMERS: WHAT IS A VEGAN DIET?
A vegan diet consists of vegetables, grains, nuts, fruits and other foods made only from plants. Many argue that we should all be making a conscious effort to reduce consumption of animals and animal products for the sake of our health and the planet. Vegan or not, a diet high in fruit and veg, and the plant-based food is a good starting point for a healthy lifestyle. Research shows that the average vegan diet is higher in vitamin C and fiber, and lower in saturated fat than one containing meat, all of which are beneficial. In addition, statistics this diet has much less saturated fat related to increased cholesterol and risk of heart disease.