Description for our service
The NFC GMO Guard system achieves the “no-GMO” verification needs for the entire food chain, from farm to table. The program is designed to be clear and easy to navigate and be affordable too!
The GMO Guard program was designed to help you achieve your business goals in a timely fashion.
There are three key components to the GMO Guard certification:
- Ongoing Management
All three contribute to the secure and meaningful verification that you, your customers and the buying public want and expect from the GMO Guard seal that will be displayed on your packaging.
The better you understand what is being asked of you, the less time you will invest in the process. At any time, please feel free to email or call our offices to ask questions and clarify what must or can be done. (The application is in a fillable/saveable PDF format when you click below).
Click here to download all the forms and information. If you would like to combine certifications or ask questions, please click here.
We know you have a choice of companies to work with and the right partnership is crucial for your success. Call us at 888-422-4632 and together we will assess your needs, budgets and any previous certification history.
- Manufacturing, trading or distribution company
- Vegan processor
- Have farm products or animals that originate from your farm facility
- General Flow Chart: a diagram of the Vegan certification process
- NFC Procedural Guide: the general outline of the Vegan certification relationship and your facility
- VSP Starter Kit – a guide to help you submit a complete application
- NFC – Form 022: Vegan Application
- NFC Affidavit: Affidavit for allowed non-organic certified ingredients in product(s). They must be GMO-free and contain no prohibited substances or processes
- NFC Vegan Profile Form: One form that outlines the raw materials and ingredients in your product, their source, and organic status.